ANALYTICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: GET READY FOR MORE
Meet the analytics experts, AI visionaries and big data practitioners transforming Insurance. Along with the usual high-level analytics exploration, AI will be front and center at this year’s event. Sessions will explore how personal assistants like Siri to Internet of Things and Machine Learning are transforming insurance.
AI is rapidly evolving, disrupting and transforming our world, and promises to improve and change the nature of customer service to make it more efficient. It will also have an impact on insurance claims processing, fraud detection, risk assessment, manual processing and allow for more reliable authentication. And yes, take humans’ jobs. Is your firm at the forefront?
Through an information-packed two days, attendees will learn best practices and new ideas to help their organizations drive results. Hear in-depth case studies of best practices from insurers and other companies that are applying analytics and artificial intelligence in new ways to underwriting, customer and other data to drive revenue, reduce churn, recover costs and ramp up competitive advantage.
TOP 3 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn how big data and analytics inform artificial intelligence to create a seamless customer experience
- Find out which peers are already leveraging these emerging technologies
- Network with the community of insurtechs targeting different segments of the value chain with data and AI
WHO YOU WILL MEET:
- Insurance Carriers, Brokers, Agents.
- Managing General Agents, Brokers, Agents.
- Vendors and Technology Providers.
WHO WILL ATTEND: This event will attract executive decision-makers who are responsible for, or rely on, analytics in insurance. Digital Insurance expects attendees to include analysts, directors, VPs and SVPs of analytics, business line leaders and operational and risk executives.