The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. won 10 Eddy Awards for “best practices” in educating customers about retirement options.
The Eddy Awards, sponsored by Pensions & Investments magazine, are allotted to plan sponsors and service providers that “epitomize the best practices in providing investment education to defined contribution plan participants,” according to the Pensions & Investments Web site.
"We are truly honored to be recognized with 10 Eddy Awards for our educational programs," said Jamie Ohl, SVP and director of The Hartford's Retirement Plans Group. "The Hartford emphasizes the importance of providing effective educational programs and materials to retirement plan participants. In these difficult economic times, it's essential to help educate workers on how best to prepare for retirement."
• First Place, Plan Sponsor Special Projects, Corporate Plans with More than 5,000 Employees
• First Place, Plan Sponsor Ongoing Education, Corporate Plans with 1,000 to 5,000 Employees
• First Place, Service Providers Special Projects, Corporate Plans
• First Place and Second Place, Plan Sponsor Initial Education, Corporate Plans
• First Place and Second Place, Service Providers Special Projects, Generic
• Second Place, Service Providers Initial Education, Corporate Plans
• Second Place, Service Providers Ongoing Education, Corporate Plans
• Third Place, Plan Sponsor Special Projects, Corporate Plans with 1,000 to 5,000 Employees
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access