Across the US a total of 5.3 million acres were scorched last year. Yet, most insurers focused their risk analyses on just 13 western states. The catastrophic fire in Gatlinburg, TN accentuates the need to understand that potential exposures exist in every region of the country.
Register today to discover how you can achieve a 50-state view of wildfire risk.
When you combine industry-leading geodata with superior risk assessment capabilities and automated GIS output, it becomes possible to improve everything from cat modeling to disaster response.
Learn how Pitney Bowes can help you:
· Enrich wildland fire policy analyses and rating.
· Understand and plan for property replacement costs.
· Create custom rating territories.
· Perform disaster scenario analyses.
· Enhance claims planning.
· Educate your policyholders on preparedness and risk.
You’ll gain the most accurate wildfire data with leading Location Intelligence capabilities and acquire a rich perspective on the complexities of Wildland-Urban Interface.
See how one in-depth solution provides the nationwide coverage you need to better understand and manage wildfire risk.