Moving the needle on your smart home insurance strategy – Gain insights with the latest IoT research
Carrier strategies and consumer attitudes around smart home insurance programs are evolving. According to a recent study from LexisNexis® Risk Solutions, 70% of consumers would be willing to engage with their insurer for offers of savings and coverage enhancements.
Join this complimentary webcast to get a detailed look into research results that can help advance your smart home insurance strategy. You’ll learn the results of two studies: the first focused on engagement and consumers’ desire to participate in smart home insurance programs and the second which provides evidence that smart devices are working to mitigate and prevent losses. With access to this information, you will learn about:
- Consumer willingness to participate in smart home insurance programs – from engagement to discounts
- Which devices consumers are adopting and how that aligns with smart home insurance strategies
- Early evidence that smart home devices correlate to improved loss performance
- Additional information we expect to uncover from the adoption of these devices
- How to get your smart home strategy out of neutral