Today’s traditional insurance acquisition model is quickly becoming obsolete.
- Customers are demanding direct insurance offerings, and emerging Insurtech startups are responding.
- Leading insurers are transforming their insurance distribution models in both the commercial and consumer space.
- With growing digital demand, leading carriers realize that rapid change is an imperative. They are streamlining and digitalizing systems and their channel strategy to support the growing need for direct access by commercial and consumer
Join Celent’s Mike Fitzgerald and Pega’s Tom Harrington to learn about:
- The new Digital Normal driven by changing buyer preferences
- How digital drives carrier profitability
- Why AI and intelligent advisors are driving the new acquisition process
- The importance of bringing the back office forward - to support the digital buying experience
- Why distribution and underwriting models have never been more aligned
Principal Speer Content Strategy & Development LLC
Director, Industry Principal Pega