After May 2, make sure you are reporting the following red flags to possible money-laundering activity:* The purchase of an insurance product that appears to be inconsistent with a customer's needs.
* Any unusual method of payment, particularly by cash or cash equivalents (when such method is, in fact, unusual).
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access