Interactive tools are playing a more significant role in insurers’ sales and customer service strategies. However, according to a new report, these tools have the potential to do even more. In its report, “Coverage Tools: Corporate Insight Ranks Best Practices in Evaluating Insurance Needs," the firm proves this by not only listing six best practices, but also turning to insurer examples to prove the success. Using three main criteria—accessibility, inputs and results—Corporate Insight examines the interactive tools that insurers offer to help clients select the coverage level right for them.
1. Collect detailed information about users’ profiles for the most personalized recommendations.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access