If you're considering business process outsourcing, here are tips from the experts.* Determine your core competencies. What is your competitive advantage in the marketplace? What sells policies? What brings in revenue? Consider outsourcing noncore and routine functions.
* Remember: It's a partnership. Both parties have to be committed to making outsourcing work. It requires open communication, flexibility and trust. Your company's success hinges on your provider's success. If either party loses, both parties lose.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access