* At Issue:By replacing wet signatures on paper forms with electronic signatures on digital documents, Banker's Life and Casualty Co. hoped to reduce agents' sins of omission and errors on forms, and diminish the turnaround time on open enrollment policy applications.
* The Solution:
Using laptop computers and DigiPads, the e-application process captures the e-signature of an enrollee at the point of sale using the eTransaction platform technology provided by NxLight Inc.
* The results:
Banker's Life has dramatically reduced costs associated with printing and mailing policies, and reduced the time to produce a policy after it's signed to 59 minutes.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access