LeadersCove LLC, a consulting firm, announced a new set of services to provide human resources and special operations to insurance technology companies. Its services are designed to help companies identify and retain fresh talent.
LeadersCove founder Julia Hill-Nichols said the market dictates interest in the insurance industry, and news of expansion to insurance technology companies was announced in light of recent market growth.
“Technology companies that serve the industry are walking a tight wire,” Hill-Nichols said. “On one hand they need to closely manage their costs, but their future success requires that they continue to develop technologies that effectively and efficiently support the growth of the insurance industry.”
The company cites the hemorrhaging of the baby boomer generation from the insurance industry, those who possess the key knowledge of the business, as a challenge to technical staffing, claiming the generation gap between boomers and Generation Y to be vast.
LeadersCove suggest four areas of focus to help business leaders succeed:
1. Invest in the advancement of emerging talent and their opportunities to lead
2. Understand and identify their key talent requirements, both immediate and over the next three years
3. Effectively engage in the global economy through partnerships, market development and human resources
4. Develop a more customer-centered culture, both internal and external, with a strong value of accountability
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access