Many insurance companies feel the pain associated with not having access to useful performance measurements. As a matter of fact, through a survey of its clients, Opus Solutions, Hinsdale, Ill., discovered the following information:* Only 9% of insurance companies can accurately measure the cost of a customer transaction, and only 4% have an accurate expectation for unit cost.
* The average insurance processing unit operates at 62% productivity and 51% utilization.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access