To provide guidance on crafting policies that comply with privacy laws and regulations, the ACT report outlines several key initiatives that independent agents and brokers should consider implementing.They include:
* Develop an overall policy designed to comply with various privacy laws rather than trying to adopt multiple policies based upon the requirements of each law.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access