A new version of the Accenture Duck Creek Suite now is available. The most recent release offers new customer-centric functionality and operational efficiencies designed to enable a more personalized experience for customers, regardless of channel.
The latest version includes:
- A common-party repository for all customer information from Accenture Duck Creek systems and other integrated third-party systems. This enables better information sharing for more personalized customer interactions.
- Customers can use one or multiple channels or devices to interact with carriers, regardless of location or process.
- Expanded geographic flexibility with enhanced multi-language and geographic support.
- Enhanced agency bill processing and new options for automated collections, payment plans and out-of-cycle invoicing. The software supports high-volume processing at high speed: 700,000+ invoices per hour, for large and small carriers.
- Increased claim staff efficiency with the introduction of Agenda, a planning feature that offers a view work across teams to ensure coverage; it also includes enhanced file note and document management processing and workflow optimization.
- Accenture Duck Creek Policy now offers mobile quoting, and advanced reporting to provide better insights into profitability, quote-to-bind ratios and other key metrics; enhanced functionality that advances support for extremely large schedules; and updates for over 10,000 common ISO/NCCI templates and forms.
Accenture Duck Creek Suite includes policy, rating, billing and claims software that can be implemented independently or combined to manage the P&C insurance lifecycle, Accenture said. The Duck Creek software is offered via an on-premise license or as a hosted service.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access