Ten "ease of doing business" factors were identified by Deep Customer Connections based on its work in the insurance industry. These factors were validated by independent agents and carriers. The factors are:1. Understanding and acting on the needs of agency personnel.
2. Responsiveness in underwriting.
3. Flexibility in underwriting.
4. Timely and accurate policy services.
5. Effective, user-friendly information technology.
6. Handling claims promptly.
7. Handling claims fairly.
8. Providing marketing support.
9. Providing insurance industry technical support.
10. Making it easy for the agency to do business with its customer, the insured.
Source: Deep Customer Connections Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access