Los Angeles - The Automobile Club of Southern California (Auto Club), the largest AAA affiliate in the nation, has selected the ClaimCenter product from Guidewire, San Mateo, Calif. ClaimCenter will consolidate and ultimately replace the company’s existing legacy claims systems, performing end-to-end claims handling functionality for all Auto Club lines of business.
The Auto Club, together with its affiliated motor clubs in other states, provides club services in fourteen states from Hawaii to Maine ; has more than ten million members and nine thousand employees. Real-time data sharing across the organization is one of the key challenges in providing outstanding member service. The carrier recognized that in order to maintain and build on its high service standards it needed to modernize and consolidate its claims systems.
ClaimCenter provides the technology foundation needed to retool claims processes and deliver enhanced member services. Guidewire ClaimCenter will enable the Auto Club to:
- Reduce manually-intensive adjuster tasks freeing them to better serve members;
- Share information across its organization by moving to electronic claim files;
- Improve claims practices with automatic assignment and rule-driven handling;
- Enhance management reporting capabilities with expanded data collection;
- Reduce loss costs by identifying cost reduction opportunities and recoveries; and
- Reduce IT maintenance costs and efforts by moving to a single modern platform for all lines of business.
A key factor in the carrier’s decision was ClaimCenter’s Web-based approach, said Cortland Ray, vice president Insurance Claims, Automobile Club of Southern California. “We are excited about the functionality and performance enhancements we will be able to achieve with ClaimCenter.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access