BOLT Solutions Inc. announced a new distribution program: Bolt Google Connect, which is intended to help insurers minimize the cost and risks associated with participating in Google’s insurance aggregation site. Through the Bolt Platform, insurers now are able to participate in Google Compare and determine how it may fit into their product and distribution strategy, Bolt said.
“Google Compare is a great example of how the insurance industry continues to transform distribution to address changing consumer behavior,” said Tim Attia, Bolt’s EVP of sales and marketing. “Working with Google and our carrier partners, we believe we have designed the optimum opportunity with our Bolt Google Connect for carriers to participate in Google Compare while controlling flow and appetite."
Program features include:
- An opportunity for insurers to leverage the Google brand to level the online marketing playing field
- Minimize IT involvement in integration
- A technical firewall to preserve confidentiality and customer ownership
- The ability to control coverage appetite and flow through Google Compare
- Data capture and access for business analysis
- Connection to Google Compare via the Bolt Platform
- Managed web services interface
- Optional bridge to the insurer’s system for auto bind and issue
“By providing an on-ramp that minimizes some of the risk, cost and time associated with joining Google Compare, we can help our interested carrier partners gain access to and evaluate this critical new development in insurance distribution,” Attia said.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access