“Enterprise Product Agility for Insurance,” an online video by Camilion Solutions, provides information on product agility. In the 10-minute video, Kathy Woodliff, CEO of Woodliff Global Consulting and Steve Sigal, senior product manager, Camilion Solutions discuss how achieving Enterprise Product Agility can help insurers work smarter and get quality products to market faster. This video will be of interest to insurance company executives, underwriters, business analysts, product managers and IT professionals.
Topics discussed include:
• Why product agility is critical for insurers to survive and thrive in today's economy
• The four key components of enterprise product agility
• The benefits that insurers are realizing as a result of adopting a product agility strategy
• How shifting from coding to configuring products can accelerate time to market
• Why insurance companies have been slow to invest in product management
• The Product Agility Diamond Framework
• Practical advice and best practices for implementing a product agility strategy
"Enterprise product agility is a key factor in achieving business agility," says Gwen Lannaman, VP, marketing, Camilion Solutions. "It is the ability to drive relevant products to the right customers ahead of the competition at speed and volume. Today, many insurers rely on high-touch, time-consuming manual processes to develop, modify and manage products. Product information is hard-coded into multiple legacy systems, which means that the smallest change requires significant IT time and resources. Enterprise product agility brings automation, predictability and audibility to the product development process increasing an insurer's capacity to get quality products to market faster and increase revenue."
View the video online here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access