ClaimVantage, a life and health insurance claims systems provider, has released a claims program based on Force.com’s cloud computing system. The company signed contracts with two third-party administrators (TPA) in June to offer the new system to their clients.
The new product, intended for TPAs, insurance carriers and self-funded organizations, offers disability claim intake and adjudication. The program is installed within 45 days, and the subscription is paid monthly.
The company said the new program offers:
• Immediate processing “out of the box”
• Software delivered to a user’s desktop with no infrastructure costs
• Intake Wizard—a program designed to assist the user in learning the claim intake process
• Cloud computing, which the company said allows the user to “reap the benefits of enterprise class software without the burden of traditional ERP solutions.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access