EvoSure, an insurance technology provider that matches agents and brokers with underwriters for commercial risks, has launched new submission capabilities to its product that are intended to enable commercial agents and providers to place business more swiftly.
Beyond matchmaking and introductions, Evosure says the platform now enables agents to communicate and send files and attachments directly to their underwriters. The enhancements are now live for EvoSure’s members and include the following functionality, Evosure said:
- Advanced matching on risks. Agents and brokers enter basic details about a risk, which typically takes less than three minutes, into Market Finder to receive a list of underwriters, ranked by level of interest and appetite.
- Faster, personalized communication. Members on both sides of a transaction can communicate more quickly and easily; agents and brokers can attach documentation, such as loss runs, to personalized messages to markets. Underwriters can respond with level of interest, parameters around appetite and applications specific to the risk.
- Navigate appointments and strengthen relationships. Members can strengthen relationships by identifying the people and companies with whom they are appointed and connected. Appointed and connected relationships are featured in search results, enabling business partners to align quickly around opportunities.
- Access to a network of users, including standard-market carriers, niche program administrators, small independent agencies, and national brokerages.
“These enhancements are a direct result from the feedback we’ve received of our existing members, who asked us to not only find them markets but improve the begining of risk placement experience,” said Matt Foran, CEO of EvoSure. “EvoSure is the vehicle that gets a risk from point A to point B, but at the end of the day, our clients are the ones in the driver’s seat. We’ve just made it a much smoother ride.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access