COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Outline Systems Inc. (OSI), a Somerset, N.J.-based provider of IT solutions and services for carriers and managing general agencies, is selling the latest release of ProducerOne, a comprehensive producer management system designed to facilitate sales and agency distribution channel relationships. Managing distribution channels for maximum competitive advantage and profitable growth can be a significant challenge for insurers competing in today's marketplace. Streamlining the management of producer relationships, including on-boarding and tracking of licensed producers, is of strategic importance, the company says. ProducerOne helps carriers manage the entire producer lifecycle by integrating with existing policy administration systems, and adhering to external regulatory requirements to ensure ease of doing business for agents, MGAs and carriers alike.
AGENT AND BROKER ONBOARDING UPGRADE
Sircon Corp., an Okemos, Mich.-based wholly owned subsidiary of Vertafore Inc., reports that new functionality has been added to its Sircon for Agencies and Brokers platform. The enhancements, which include an "active licenses and appointments" report, are designed to help streamline communication from state departments of insurance, improving compliance efforts among agencies and brokers. The "active licenses and appointments" report enables agencies and brokers to categorize the information they store within the Sircon for Agencies and Brokers platform by carrier partner, or by state, yielding increased visibility on what producers in the agency or brokerage are appointed by what carrier, and what producers are licensed to sell policies in what state. Sircon's agency and broker clients also will gain increased reporting capabilities across other functions contained in the Producer Manager product as a result of this latest release, says the vendor.
IPIPELINE ENHANCES ILLUSTRATION SUITE
iPipeline, an Exton, Pa.-based provider of on-demand software that supports marketing, selling, and processing solutions for insurance carriers, distributors and producers, announced the release of its Illustration Suite powered by COSS. The suite is designed to provide agents with improved selling power through new needs analysis and advanced sales concepts and application enhancements. Illustration Suite integrates with iGO e-App, a fillable form, for seamless transfer of information. New concepts and enhancements within the release include:
* Advanced sales functionality has been expanded to 30 concepts, including split-dollar comparison, term versus permanent and mortgage acceleration
* Two new needs analysis concepts, key person valuation and pension maximization, expand the total number of needs analysis concepts to 15
* The passing of "solutions" from needs analysis to the illustration module enables the agent to carry over results of the customer's analysis, such as future income needs, to model
* The expanded treatment of the pension maximization concept in needs analysis quickly determines how much insurance is needed to replace the "pension gamble"
* The illustration module has an improved user experience, including a single-screen entry across life and annuity product lines.
(c) 2009 Insurance Networking News and SourceMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access