* At Issue: Firms marketing Web-based health insurance continue to add new health plans and alliance partners in an attempt to attract individuals searching for affordable coverage.* Impact: Recent studies conclude that underwriting rules are restricting access to affordable health insurance, thus limiting the impact that Web-based health insurance can have on reducing the uninsured population.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access