* The customer calls 1-800-Progressive to report the claim any time of the day or night and brings the vehicle to the center.* At the claims center, the customer drops off the car, picks up a rental vehicle and a text pager and leaves.
* A Progressive claims representative prepares a repair estimate and selects a repair shop that has met strict quality requirements.
* The vehicle is transported to the shop and the repair starts. The customer is kept informed of the status of the repair throughout the process by text pager.
* When the work is finished, the vehicle is transported back to the Progressive claims center.
* A Progressive claims representative and shop representative inspect the quality of the repairs and the customers is notified.
* The customer and the claims representative inspect the vehicle together and the customer drives off knowing the repairs are guaranteed by the shop and Progressive for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access