* Prepare to deliver greater transparency of transactional data that feeds financial reporting.* Prepare for shorter reporting deadlines. For 10-K annual reporting, corporations will have to report results within 60 days instead of 90 days and 10-Q quarterly results in 35 days instead of 45.
* Prepare to document and test internal controls over financial reporting on a regular basis. Be ready to include documented controls on an annual report.
* Prepare to make sure that each business process that produces transactions-that in turn feed a company's financial statements-are safeguarded against operational risk, including fraud and errors.
* Prepare to report any material weakness that may impact financial statements within two business days once the weakness is discovered.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access