Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a provider of unified IP business communications solutions, has launched a new cloud-based communications-as-a-service solution for small contact centers. The new product, CaaS Small Center, is designed for organizations with between 10 and 50 contact center agents.
“The small contact center market is underserved, with many organizations being required to compromise on functionality and settle for technology that’s less than optimal,” said Donald Brown, Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO. “Based on our cloud platform, in use by some of the most recognizable global companies, we designed CaaS Small Center to give smaller contact centers a straight-forward, cost-effective, feature-rich way to consistently deliver great service experiences to their customers.”
According to Interactive Intelligence Group, CaaS Small Center offers the following benefits:
- An eighth-generation software platform that has been used by more than 5,000 global customers
- An offering designed to reduce costs and demand on IT resources
- A free product test drive, as well as a guarantee to be up and running within 15 business days
- An easy upgrade path to CaaS editions that support the largest, most sophisticated global contact centers
Some of the contact center applications included, according to a release, are multichannel routing and queuing, interactive voice response, multichannel recording, supervision and reporting, quality management, real-time speech analytics, automated customer satisfaction surveys and Salesforce integration.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access