Retirement planning-focused, not-for-profit Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) announced the addition of five members to its Board of Directors. New members include:
• Gary C. Bhojwani, president and CEO, Allianz Life
• Chris Blunt, EVP, Retirement Income Security, New York Life Insurance Co.
• Lynne Ford, CEO, ING Financial Solutions
• George Gatch, president and CEO, JP Morgan Funds
• John Papadopulos, president, Wells Fargo Retirement
“IRI has quickly filled an important void within our industry, bringing the entire supply chain of insured retirement strategies into one organization,” said Jamie Shepherdson, IRI Board of Directors chairman and president of Retirement Savings for AXA Equitable. “Insiders and external audiences alike are taking notice of the strength of IRI’s membership and the positive role the association plays as an expert resource. We are pleased to have these leaders join the Board, and look forward working as a team to foster additional successes at IRI.”
IRI said the addition marks the almost one-year anniversary of its re-branding effort including its recently launched member’s only web site, which was created to offer industry news and other resources to its 30,000 financial industry clients.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access