Boston — Liberty Mutual Group Benefits, part of Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group, has launched several enhancements to its Web capabilities to give customers more control over their benefits.
The Web tools at MyLibertyClaim.com and MyLibertyClaimStatus.com give customers' employees greater options for reporting disability claims and leaves of absence as well as immediate access to updates on previously reported claims.
"The enhancements are the latest way that we harness technology to better serve our customers and their employees," notes Greg VanDam, SVP of claims and technology for Liberty Mutual Group Benefits. "And this is so important because it helps both employers and employees more efficiently manage their benefit programs."
The new Web tool enhancements on MyLibertyConnection.com include:
• Online Evidence of Insurability (EOI) — Employees can submit an EOI application for disability or life coverage in 10 to 15 minutes
• Broader reach — Employees can now submit claims and leave requests for a broader range of benefit programs, including long-term disability and other types of leave
• Online reporting for employers — Employers can now submit disability claims or leaves of absence on their employees' behalf
• More information — Employees can review additional status information, including detail on related disability claims and leaves
• Simplified reporting — An improved look-and-feel makes it easier to navigate both sites. A new streamlined intake session also makes it faster for employees and employers to file claim and leave requests
These enhanced Web tools are available to all Liberty Mutual Group Benefits customers at no additional cost.
Source: Liberty Mutual Group
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access