Springfield, Mass. — Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. (MassMutual) unveiled a new corporate Web site designed to offer an enhanced online user experience and delivers on the company’s tagline, “We’ll Help You Get There.”
MassMutual’s Web site underwent a significant redesign, with such improvements as enhanced and simpler navigation, easier access to account management tools and content and content in multiple languages on the site, including Spanish and Chinese, according to the insurer.
“With the redesign of massmutual.com, we are delivering on MassMutual’s brand promise and helping our users ‘get there’,” says John Chandler, SVP and CMO of MassMutual’s U.S. Insurance Group. “Our goal is to provide an open and inviting user experience for all site visitors, and by doing so, establishing and deepening the relationship they have with our company.”
According to the insurer, major highlights of the redesign include:
• Simplified navigation: Navigation from the company’s home page has been simplified to include three primary areas: products and solutions, financial tools and calculators and general corporate information. In addition, financial professionals can access a number of sites from the home page, including FieldNet—MassMutual’s site for financial professionals—and information on exploring a sales career.
• Tailored content: Site visitors can browse content on the site according to life events (including having a child, getting a divorce or loss of a loved one) or business needs (employee benefits, protecting your business, or retirement and succession planning).
• Enhanced tools: A “get there” tool has been added to the site, which enables customers to research financial options based on their specific needs. Site visitors are able to choose from various categories, ranging from singles to couples to business owners to benefits managers.
• Multiple languages: Content on the Web site is now available in Spanish and Chinese, reflecting the company’s commitment to effectively reaching and serving a customer base that is increasingly diverse.
“We have made these enhancements to our Web site based on extensive research, usability tests, site metrics and focus groups,” Chandler says. “We hope site visitors will find massmutual.com to be helpful, efficient and engaging, and that our brand will be reinforced with each and every visit to our site.”
Source: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access