Nations Insurance Co. has selected ProcessOne, to manage payment processing and daily cash reconciliation, and ContactOne to increase policy retention via automated calling and messaging. Both products are from One Inc., a software company serving the P&C industry.
Nations intends to use ProcessOne to automate its billing and payment processes and enable the rollout of specialty personal automobile programs. ProcessOne and ContactOne will be integrated with Insuresoft’s Diamond software, Nations’ current policy admin system, to streamline workflow, One said. ProcessOne and ContactOne also will be integrated into Nations’ current payment portal.
Expected benefits include:
- Improved billing experience through real-time payment posting and multi-device accessibility to their policy and payment information
- Automated notification of cancellation, non-renewal, or other policy events, via voice, text, or email
- Increased employee efficiency and a expense reduction through automated payment processing and routing
- Reduced complexity and cost of PCI compliance and data security concerns
“Nations Insurance is committed to being the most customer-focused personal automobile provider in the industry,” said Elias Assaf, president, Nations Insurance Co. “The addition of ProcessOne and ContactOne and their integration to our existing systems and workflow will enable us to improve processes and customer service. That’s what made ProcessOne and ContactOne the right choice for us.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access