Wausau, Wis. - The people and technology that are making Wausau Insurance easier to do business with are main attractions on the newly designed Wausau.com, according to Wausau Insurance."At Wausau, we're proud to be both a high-tech and high-touch company that is improving our 'ease of doing business' with our agents, brokers and customers," says Wausau President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Fiebrink. "Our new look on Wausau.com conveys the essence of our Wausau TotalValue brand promise--that is, our people and technology translate into superior commercial insurance products and service."
Visitors to Wausau.com will learn how employees bring Wausau TotalValue to life. In any given visit to the site, a visitor will see one of at least three different Wausau employees featured on the home page under a link titled "What is Wausau TotalValue?" To keep the home page fresh, the company will add other employees to the rotation over time.
Prominent features on the home page include one-click, or drop-down menu, access to:
- The Producer Portal: Password-enabled access to online information and resources for agents and brokers to do business with Wausau.
- myServices portal: Password-enabled access to online information and resources for Wausau customers.
- Products & Services: A high-level overview of the key products and services provided by Wausau.
- About Wausau: A variety of fact sheets, resources and press releases that tell the Wausau story--past, present and future.
Frequent enhancements to Wausau online technology--including myServices, the Producer Portal and Wausau's producer interface--will be highlighted in regular scrolling "news" updates on the home page.
Source: Wausau Insurance
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access