PCIS, provider of policy administration and claims solutions, has launched ClaimsVISION, an automated, user-configurable claims administration system delivered via Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
ClaimsVISION was designed to support claims administration for all P&C lines of business with a specialization in workers’ compensation. PCIS says the system was built for Internet delivery, uses a Microsoft .NET platform and Microsoft’s SQL Server database, is designed for customization and efficiency, and offers insurers quick implementation via SaaS-delivery.
PCIS notes the following highlights of ClaimsVISION:
• Automation of the FROI/SROI compliance process reduces users’ workload, and reduces errors and omissions, paper production and possible fines
• Simplified, single Internet entry point of all claim incidents reduces errors and the time required to enter claims
• Event-based rules engine facilitates an automated adjuster workflow, decreasing user touch points, increasing efficiency and reducing the total cost to process claims
• One hundred percent .NET browser-based application’s zero footprint simplifies installation and maintenance, along with anywhere, anytime user access
• Highly user-configurable application for increased flexibility, allowing the customer to implement custom design quickly and cost effectively
• Integration with best-of-class, third-party vendors for bill review, document imaging, accounting, human resources, policy administration, FROI/SROI, etc., providing customers with a best-of-breed, end-to-end solution
• Full integration with the Microsoft suite of products
As a longtime PCIS client, The City of Albuquerque, N.M., is in the process of migrating to the ClaimsVISION solution, with production usage planned for December, and three additional PCIS clients are in the process of scheduling migrations to ClaimsVISION, says PCIS.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access