* August 1, 2001: Agents file class-action lawsuit against Allstate for age discrimination and violation of federal civil rights laws (see September 2001, page 8).* November 9, 2001: National Association of Professional Allstate Agents files lawsuit against Allstate for contract violations (see January 2002, page 8).
* December 27, 2001: EEOC files lawsuit against Allstate for violating federal laws.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access