SeaPass Solutions Inc., an independent provider of Web-based insurance distribution solutions to the P&C insurance industry, released Insurance Portal 3.0. The 3.0 version already is being used in a production environment by three SeaPass clients, with a fourth on track to go live in January, says SeaPass.
Insurance Portal 3.0 is described as portal software that enables advanced collaboration between agents, carriers and consumers; can be quickly deployed using pre-configured product templates and through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) option; and can leverage a carrier’s investment in an existing core systems infrastructure to present a modern, rich and integrated experience to the distribution channel. The solution also supports the latest in Web technology, such as social medial, co-browsing, chat, call center integration and advanced Web analytics to offer improved quote to issue and conversion ratios for new business, says SeaPass.
Insurance Portal 3.0 features include:
- An expanded set of pre-configured specialty lines products (D&O, E&O, crime, EPLI and MPL) to complement the full suite of pre-configured insurance products previously provided
- A full complement of connectors for third party services such as Territory, Address validation, ChoicePoint, ISO, MSB and others
- Support for most agency management systems with the addition of a pdf reader and unique virtual print driver on top of the existing ACORD XML and AL3 support
- First Notice of Loss
- Expanded ACORD Forms support
- Call center software and CRM integration
- Lead generation and integration with Google Analytics, including features to support search engine optimization
- SaaS delivered option along with existing onsite and hosted/ASP models
- Support for mobile devices, including Blackberry, iPhone, iPad and Android.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access