Tealeaf, a customer experience management software provider, announced an update to its customer behavior analysis program, Tealeaf 8.
The company says the latest version provides:
• Measurement of site experience in real-time by identifying patterns of behavior that signify customer struggle, then scoring that struggle against established business baselines
• Algorithmic discovery to direct attention to exactly where users are struggling the most at a given moment, enabling businesses to respond to issues customers are encountering as they occur rather than relying on after-the-fact analysis
• Analysis of revenue impact of lost customers
"Giving companies a real-time view of the broad challenges of their online customers, and enabling them to take action immediately, was the driving force behind Tealeaf 8," said John Dawes, VP of Tealeaf's product management, marketing and strategy. "We are introducing an early warning system of critical experience issues and their frequency, as well as the capability to score customer struggle, pinpoint the source and quantify the business impact."
Tealeaf also noted the accessibility to competition on the Internet, and the rise of social networking, which allows a platform for customers to share opinions and bad experiences, as reasons for brand defacing and lost revenue.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access