The Hanover Insurance Group Inc., a property/casualty insurance provider, will now offer a specialized commercial program for small technology businesses. The program will offer coverages for more than 30 new classes of business in the information technology and electronics manufacturing sectors including programmers, packaged software, systems integrators, computer consultants, data processing, hosting and related services, web designers and selected electronics manufacturers.
Program coverages include:
• Technology professional liability that offers coverage for errors and omissions as well as breach of warranties and representations
• Two new BOP broadening endorsements that add or extend property coverage in more than 30 different areas
• Two new general liability endorsements that restore coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims arising from technology products or services
• Enhanced website and Internet coverage that helps protect business owners who engage in website activities from personal injury or advertising injury claims
• Worldwide coverage that extends the general liability territory to protect against suits throughout the world
Hanover said it plans to extend the technology business to middle market businesses later this year.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access