The following is a list of components in the Virtual Insurance Community for property/casualty lines of insurance:* Web portals link VIC to the end customer/consumers (B2C), agency/broker sales force (B2B) and carrier employees (B2E) via the Internet, and are used to provide access to many areas of the business value chain, including quoting, binding servicing, payment and claims.
* Front Office components enable VIC to manage the customer relationship, support all distribution channels and includes call center, customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation technologies.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access