Travelex Insurance Services took survey responses, personal interviews and focus groups to heart when it created a new insurance booking and educational Web site. The company polled its agent partners and consumers to find they wanted a site that made learning about and buying travel insurance simple from start to finish.
Features on the site include:
• Quoting tool: To quickly research costs for multiple plans
• Product comparison tool: To view comprehensive details for multiple plans side-by-side. Plans can be "hidden" from view as choices are narrowed.
• Direct-to-buy process: For those who already know what they want to buy—they can go directly to the purchase page from the homepage
• Quick product views: Available on the homepage for short highlights of each product.
• Educational sections: To find the numerous ways travel insurance can protect travelers from the unexpected, the latest news from Travelex and what's hot in the industry
• Popular features section: To discover what plan benefits are currently in high demand
"The new travelexinsurance.com Web site allows us to deliver comprehensive information to interested parties in a fresh and manageable way," says Michael Ambrose, president of Travelex Insurance Services. "This new depth of information exchange drives added insurance sales, which is good for consumers, for our agency partners and for Travelex."
Travelex’s plans include a completely revamped "Agent Only" section of the site to be introduced to their agent partners later this year.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access