Columbia, S.C. — Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co., a Columbia, S.C., provider of disability, life and supplemental accident and health insurance, announced its new Web-based Harmony enrollment system, an online benefits management system. Harmony is designed to provide the administrator with the flexibility to enroll all of an employer's benefits anytime, anywhere—meeting any employer's open enrollment needs.
Colonial Life benefits representatives can use the system to:
- Communicate benefits and enroll employees one-to-one with a Colonial Life benefits representative in person, over the Internet or by phone
- Enroll any or all of an employer's benefits, both core and voluntary
- Enroll employees in different company locations and remote areas
The Harmony enrollment system tracks enrollments through a reporting dashboard that provides daily information on all aspects of the enrollment. The system uses Excel for data management, so it's easy to get employee data into the system and easy to transfer employee elections back to the employer's payroll area. It has an online, centralized database that's secure and encrypted and uses unique employee user IDs and passwords.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access