XL Catlin has launched CyberRiskIQ.com, an informational portal for its cyber insurance clients.
The site features support for cybersecurity readiness and incident response services.
"CyberRiskIQ.com provides resources dedicated to helping our clients understand their risks and learning materials to lessen the severity of a cyber-security incident, if encountered," said Elissa Doroff, Underwriting and Product Manager for Cyber & Technology insurance at XL Catlin. "Our intention is to keep our clients well-informed about the latest developments and trends and well-equipped to respond, should they experience their own cyber incident.
The portal includes:
- XL cyber team information
- An Incident Roadmap suggesting steps to take following a network or data breach incident
- News Center with articles and commentary discussing trends, major breach events, security awareness strategies and, risk management guidance and helpful industry links
- Learning Center with a library of best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from XL Catlin and third-party practitioners
- Risk Manager's Toolbox providing self-help for managing cyber risk, including a cyber-risk assessment survey, breach notification guides, what if modeling tools to estimate the cost of a breach, and research tools to monitor the type, frequency and severity of incidents occurring in your business sector.
- Vendor Partner Resources including a directory to help XL Catlin clients gain quick access to its pre-qualified network of third-party resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access