Zurich expanded its global energy operations with new offices in Glendale, Calif., Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Along with the creation of these offices to provide global energy underwriting and risk engineering services, the company announced three hires:
• Margo Williams, who will serve as onshore property manager for Western North America. Williams has more than 20 years experience in energy-related catastrophe risk underwriting, and most recently served as the assistant manager for Chartis, in charge of new business and accounts in energy-related fields.
• Juan Pablo Gatica, who will head onshore property underwriting operations in Latin America. Gatica also hails from Chartis, where he served as regional manager of energy results and production in South America, excluding Brazil.
• Jairo Cardoso, who will serve as the senior power generation risk engineer on the Latin America Risk Engineering team based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Cardoso joins from Itaú Unibanco Holding S.A., where he specialized in energy, machinery breakdown and construction risks.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access