It's a great day for INN to launch our annual Vanguards in Insurance Practices awards, presented in partnership with insurance technology analyst firm Celent. The insurance vendor space couldn't possibly be hotter, with two M&A deals announced today: Claims services company CCC Information Services acquired telematics company DriveFactor, and core systems stalwart Insurity snapped up an ostensible peer in Montreal's Oceanwide.
It's against that backdrop that we again reach out to our readers to tell us: Who are the vendors that are doing the best job supporting and enhancing insurers' technology initiatives?
Insurance companies are fertile ground for adoption of next-generation big data and analytics tools, and so we want to know specifically about this side of the industry. Because this year's VIP awards will be prevented as part of our Insurance Analytics Symposium, we've introduced a new stable of categories for you to rate and evaluate:
- Predictive Analytics (solutions for better rating, underwriting, claims response, etc.)
- Business Intelligence (solutions which provide analytics based on data about your business specifically, including financial information or customer demographics and segmentation, or any other use related to internal data)
- Data Management (solutions that manage on- or off-site data warehousing or storage, aggregate third-party data, or provide platforms like in-memory computing on which analytics software can be run)
- Data Security (security solutions for data on- and off-site)
And of course, we still want to know about your favorite core systems vendors, since they provide the backbone on which all of these next-generation intiatives to run.
Our vision for this year's VIP awards is more than just accolades over dinner. We want to identify the vendors doing the best work for insurers of different sizes and business lines so that as companies start their big data journeys, there's a credible source of information for them to turn to at the outset of the RFP process.
Your contributions to the process are invaluable -- please join us by voting today.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access