Accenture has added Deloitte Consulting LLP to its Global Alliance Partner Program. As a delivery partner, Deloitte now offers implementation, systems integration, maintenance and upgrade services related to the Accenture Duck Creek Suite.
“Collaborating with Accenture Duck Creek allows us to combine their modern event-architecture and product configuration capability with our insurance acumen and extensive network to meet the needs of property and casualty insurers of any size, for any line,” said Neal Baumann, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Insurance Sector leader. “We look forward to the new opportunities this collaboration will bring to our clients.”
The Accenture Duck Creek Global Alliance Partner Program was established to offer the following benefits:
- Trained and certified resources who ensure product knowledge and delivery consistency
- Third-party project accelerators and pre-configured capabilities that streamline the deployment process
- Field-tested service methodologies that incorporate industry implementation best practices to reduce system integration time, risk, and costs
“Our network of alliances is essential to delivering successful solutions to our clients and we are thrilled to welcome Deloitte Consulting LLP as our newest member,” said Mike Jackowski, global managing director, Accenture Duck Creek. “As a leader in providing actuarial, business and technology consulting services, we value their experience and the service options they offer to insurers that want to transition to a comprehensive core insurance system that better supports their business.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access