AgencyPort, a provider of Web-based solutions designed specifically for property/casualty insurers, reports completion of its AgencyPortal version 4.0 Beta implementation with Summit Consulting Inc., a Lakeland, Fla., provider of workers’ compensation products and services.
New features in the 4.0 version are designed to improve the functionality, performance, maintenance and usability AgencyPort provides for carriers and their agents.
New AgencyPortal 4.0 features include:
• AP Toolkit: A Web-based tool that allows carriers and partners to configure and maintain their insurance products on the Web. The AP Toolkit allows carriers to create, update and manage all aspects of their AgencyPortal implementation: new business, quick quote, endorsement applications; pages, sections, fields, field helpers, field validations; rules; agency upload data correction rules; connections to third party systems; messages displayed to users, and dropdown lists.
• Dashboard: 4.0’s new Dashboard benefits both carriers and agencies, offering customized interactive charts and graphs that give users a snapshot of their book of business and sales activity. Out-of-the-box Dashboard reports include: submission summary by line of business, status, transaction or premium amount; time-based view of transaction activity or submissions; and rules results summary
• XARC Rules: AgencyPortal ships with an internal rules engine, XARC Rules, which powers accurate, real-time underwriting decisions within AgencyPortal. With rules built into an easy-to-use rules engine, carriers can automate their underwriting decisions—automatically binding and issuing some policies while making sure bad risks are stopped. XARC Rules flags the specific risks that need to be reviewed and routes them to specific personnel, allowing carriers to focus on the important risks—increasing accuracy and bottom-line results. Other XARC Rules features include: built-in support for ACORD schema; scalability to meet a full range of load requirements; rule building made simple with the AgencyPort Toolkit.
• Work Lists: In AgencyPortal, the work lists functionality has been rebuilt from the ground up, improving carriers’ ability to configure work lists for different users and roles and improving the overall experience. With improved user interface and navigation, the user can search and filter work items in one place. The user can also choose to open, dismiss, copy or assign the work item all in one view.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access