Allied Insurance Brokers announced that it redesigned its wholesale division, branded Ascinsure Specialty Risk, into a targeted wholesale brokerage intended to deliver insurance solutions for the following markets:
• Crane owners and operators
• Rental equipment and party goods dealers
• Inland marine markets of all types
The broker says that it has added a packaged GL/auto program, which will be offered through an A.M. Best "A"-rated carrier, and is exclusive to its crane program. Other highlights include:
• Admitted-general liability is covered under the state guarantee funds with no surplus lines taxes in most states
• Automobile minimum financial responsibility limits for mobile equipment as required by law
• Riggers liability coverage outside your "per occurrence" limit available including third party loss of use
• Mobile equipment pollution sudden and accidental coverage included with limits higher than industry standard
Most of Ascinsure's programs offer exclusive access to A.M. Best "A"-rated insurers, giving brokers and agents an advantage in the marketplace to secure new business and retain renewals, the company says. Ascinsure also offers aggressive pricing and an attractive commission schedule.
"Our broker department has always operated independently of our retail side so it just made sense to differentiate them with a unique name and logo," says Allied Insurance Brokers President Marty O'Brien. "And Ascinsure's streamlined website will make downloading applications and finding coverage information easier and more efficient."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access