Bothell, Wash. - AMS Services, a provider of insurance agency automation and a member of the Vertafore Inc. family of companies, released AMS Prime Online, a hosted version of AMS Prime. This agency management system is ideal for smaller sized agencies and is easy-to-use and flexible. The online version is designed to provide agencies with immediate benefits, including providing faster customer service, less exposure to errors and omissions (E&O) and improved business continuity with fewer IT issues.
"AMS Prime works well for us, but we see AMS Prime Online as a major competitive advantage," said Frank Millsaps, president, Millsaps & Associates, Mobile, Ala. "AMS Prime Online allows me to access data offsite, connect multiple offices and frees me from worrying about backing up the system. Since our agency is located on the Gulf Coast , we get hit by tropical storms and hurricanes. With AMS Prime Online, my business continuity/disaster recovery plan is greatly improved and I am confident we can continue doing business and servicing clients in the event of an interruption."
AMS Prime Online is an agency management system that allows agencies to service customers better and faster while delivering tangible value in operational efficiencies, including:
•Enhanced security of insurance business data, such as customer data maintained in an agency's management system;
• Elimination of up-front investment and maintenance costs typically associated with IT hardware and software;
• Provision of extensive business continuity capabilities achieved through regular backups and offsite protection of data;
• Access to agency systems anywhere there is an Internet connection, thereby allowing agency executives and employees to run and grow the business even when traveling or in a remote location
"Small- and mid-sized agencies told us that with the current state of the economy and competitive market, they need to focus on writing more business with the same or fewer resources," said Suman Pal, senior product manager, AMS Services. "AMS Prime Online takes the worry out of managing technology and performing upgrades and allows agencies to get the most out of their investment dollars. AMS Prime Online gives them the tools needed to reduce time spent on E&O protection and business continuity and allows them to focus on growing the business and servicing customers."
Source: AMS Services Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access