AXA XL to introduce risk management platform for construction clients
AXA XL is launching Construction Ecosystem, a data and analytics platform for its clients in the construction sector to more closely manage their risks.
The insurer said that while construction tech is a growing area of the startup realm, site managers lack the time to fully vet the range of offerings in the market. To help, the platform monitors and aggregates data from several technology partners including:
• Sedgwick for claim benchmarking
• Athenium Analytics for weather risk analytics and industry benchmarking
• SmartVid.io for job site predictive analytics
• Pillar Technologies, whch provides environmental data sensors, collection, and alerts
• Triax, a provider of wearable sensor technology for workers
• OnSite IQ, which provides construction visual data capture and
• WINT (Water Intelligence), for water leak detection using IoT and AI
"We have pulled together curated technologies that we believe will have potentially significant risk-reducing impact for the investment and to help our clients more effectively protect their people, projects and profitability so they can successfully build and rebuild North America," says Gary Kaplan, president of AXA XL’s North America Construction business.
The first customers will get access to the Ecosystem in June, with deployments rolling out throughout the rest of 2020.