fraud detection and litigation.* Application: Chubb is using B.I. to predict potential fraud cases. It also is being used to calculate customers' lifetime value to Chubb, and then respond with a customized program.
* Why it's important: "The chief factor driving business intelligence investments is that insurers realize the need to get a mastery of their data," says Celent's Matthew Josefowicz.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access