SkiSafe, a provider of boat insurance, has launched an online claims reporting system.
Customers can now report a claim online, getting access to an adjuster in minutes, SkiSafe says
"Our systems team worked side by side with the claims department to develop a state of the art platform that immediately distributes a claim report to adjusters for rapid response, said SkiSafe Vice President of Claims Jason Blond
Upon receiving an online claim report, SkiSafe adjusters will immediately open a claim file and contact the customer to provide a claim number and walk them through the process. Customers must report:
- Contact information for the customer and any involved parties.
- Type of claim along with a brief description of the loss and extent of damage.
- Indicate whether there were any injuries.
- Whether the accident required any towing or salvage assistance.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access