Andover, Mass. — CGI Group Inc., a global provider in information technology and business process services, announced the v5.0 release of Ratabase, a set of tools designed to empower business professionals to build, design and deploy insurance products. The newest version includes product advancements and new features of its Product Builder (configuration tool) and Calculator (rating engine) components.
Ratabase v5.0 includes the following advances designed to enable ease of use and faster time-to-market development and maintenance:
• Enhancements to rate table structures allowing more robust flexibility.
• Introduction of new data types designed to create ease of implementation.
• Updates to the formula language designed to expand processing abilities, and the inclusion of a number of one-click, ready-to-use functions.
• A new policy test rating utility that includes a new look and feel, and a more robust testing facility with compare and analytical capabilities.
• More security user levels for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other corporate policies.
Source: CGI Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access