Los Angeles - Farmers Insurance Group of Companies appointed Keitha Schofield, president and chief operating officer of Farmers Services, a new support services entity which will include finance, audit, human resources, communications, procurement, real estate, service point/service centers and information technology. She also serves on the Farmers Group, Inc. board of directors. Schofield joined Farmers in 1995 as senior vice president and CIO and until this recent appointment served as executive vice president—support services.Los Angeles-based Farmers made other executive appointments:
- F. Robert Woudstra, executive vice president, has been appointed to the position of president and chief operating officer of Farmers Group Inc. In 1999, he was promoted to chief operating officer of Foremost Insurance Group, the position he held at the time Foremost was acquired by Farmers in March 2000.
- Jerry Carnahan, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of the Farmers Insurance Group has been appointed executive vice president and chief marketing officer. Carnahan joined Farmers in 1979 as a resident claims adjuster in Great Falls, Mont.
- Kevin Kelso, senior vice president and president of personal lines has been appointed executive vice president personal lines Insurance. Kelso began his career with Farmers in July, 1999 as vice president of personal lines research and development. He was appointed vice president state operations in 2001, president of personal lines in June, 2002 and was promoted to senior vice president in March 2003.
- Bryan Murphy, senior vice president and chief claims officer has been appointed executive vice president claims. Murphy joined Farmers as senior vice president, property/casualty claims. Prior to joining Farmers, he served as head of worldwide claims for Switzerland-based Zurich Financial Services. He is admitted to the bar in New York, Connecticut and Illinois.
- Paul Patsis, senior vice president and president, Farmers Life has been appointed executive vice president, Farmers Life. Patsis also serves on the Board of Directors of Farmers Group Inc. and is a member of the Farmers Life Board of Directors.
Source: Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access