Novato, Calif. — Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co. is making good on a long-standing promise to offer customer-focused claims service by creating a Claims Service Pledge, the company reports.
The Claims Service Pledge is designed to demonstrate to agents and policyholders Fireman’s Fund’s confidence in its claims capabilities. A long-standing advocate of customer-focused claims service, the Novato, Calif. carrier believes it is a key differentiator when compared to other insurance providers.
“At Fireman’s Fund, we view each claim as an opportunity for us to deliver on our promise to our policyholders,” says Paul Stachura, chief claims officer. “Our caring and professional claims service sets us apart from our competition. I believe every client will be happy to see our claims philosophy put into writing.”
The Claims Service Pledge also invites recommendations for improvement from policyholders. Any recommendations offered will be recognized by Fireman’s Fund with a donation to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, part of the company’s philanthropic support to the U.S. fire service.
The pledge, launched this month, follows:
Fireman’s Fund Claims Service Pledge
* We will help you get your life or business back on track as quickly as possible by providing a knowledgeable claims professional and a timely resolution.
* Whenever your loss occurs, we will answer your call and immediately take action.
* We will be open and upfront about the claims process from beginning to end and will clearly explain responsibilities, key steps, timeframes and applicable coverages.
* Your individual needs are of the utmost importance, and we will work with you to understand them and find solutions.
* Regardless of where your loss occurs, we will manage your claim and ensure a quick response.
* Your preferences for type and frequency of communications will be honored in order to provide you with informative updates about your claim.
* You can rest assured—we have a dedicated catastrophe team to enable a rapid response to catastrophic claims, and to ensure non-catastrophic claims continue to receive superior service.
Source: Fireman’s Fund
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access